Promotion and marketing can often be the most difficult part of being an author. Writing the book takes six months of the year, but marketing takes a lifetime!
E L Jansen has compiled a bumper edition of From Feet to Fiction, which includes several articles that I have written on marketing and PR for authors. It is currently FREE for five days so grab your copy now.
Here’s a summary of this months content:
Free Websites that will promote your book
- 89 Websites with live links, what genres they accept, their submission requirements and a rough idea of their social media following.
- What is a Hashtag?
- Hashtag best practice
- Which hashtags you should use
- Creating your own hashtags
- 95 Useful hashtags for writers
Location, Location, Location
- How locations can enhance a story
Standing above the crowd
- Using images to make your book unique
What Inspires a story
- Where do you get your inspiration?
Why I write for Teenagers
- Different target audiences inspire different types of writing
If you have any burning questions you would like answered that may also be featured in future issues of From Feet to Fiction, just send them to firstname.lastname@example.org