I thought you might be interested to know that the Amazon Publishing Manual is FREE. But only for today, Tuesday 19 May. If you want to know the ins and outs of publishing on Amazon, download a copy while you can.
Over the years that I have been writing and publishing my books on Amazon, a lot of other writers have asked me for help and advice, which I have always been happy to give. I set up a Facebook Group a couple of years ago, which now has over 11,300 members, but it still surprises me how other authors don’t know the ins and outs of publishing online. So, I thought it was about time that I put together a straightforward guide to Amazon – how to publish as well as use all the tools and programmes they have available to promote the book to readers.
The most comprehensive and consistently up to date book about publishing on Amazon.
– Continual and automatic updates streamed live to your Kindle so you don’t pay a penny more
– Downloadable pdf files to support the book
Whether you’re new to publishing or not, the Amazon Publishing Manual is a MUST HAVE guide to everything you can do on one of the internets largest retail platforms.
You will learn:
- How to publish on KDP
- What the benefits of KDP Select are
- How to use Kindle Kids’ Book Creator
- How to use Kindle Textbook Creator
- How to use Kindle Comic Creator
- How to make your description look visually interesting
- What the difference is between the royalty levels
- Setting up your Author Central page
- Submitting Kindle Singles
- Publishing to Kindle Worlds
- Using Amazon Marketing pay-per-click
- How to use price matching to your advantage
- Using Amazon Cart
- Submitting to Kindle Scout
PLUS – BONUS ARTICLE
49 Free Websites That Will Promote Your Free Book