Here are five interesting facts about the very talented Emma Watson.
- Both of her parents are lawyers.
- The first five years of her life were spent in Paris, France, where she lived with her parents but moved back to England after their divorce in 1995.
- Her favourite colour is light blue.
- She regularly writes in journals and diaries, and estimates she has filled about 30 spanning her entire life. She writes in them every night before bed.
- She had never acted professionally before being cast as Hermione Granger but was encouraged to audition after her teachers suggested her to casting agents who were trying to fill the role.